My homestead is a work in progress, but it brings me so much joy.
Check back in the near future for more!
One of the things that brings me a lot of joy is making things homemade. My list has grown shorter since I started working, but it tends to be up and down. There are several things on this list that I always make and some that I don’t make as often. There are many recipes on the “Recipes” page. This is going to grow a lot over the next few months as I load many of the recipes that I haven’t included yet.
- Greek honey vanilla yogurt
- Whole wheat bread using freshly ground flour
- Most dinners (see the recipes page for a lot of my recipes- I’m going to be adding many more this summer)
- Muffins, pancakes, waffles
- Lara bars
- Stove top popcorn
- Tomato sauce
- Elderberry syrup and gummies
- Soy candles with essential oils
- Some cleaners (I do prefer a few store bought natural cleaners)
- Brined and roasted nuts and seeds
The breeds we have are:
- White Plymouth Rock
- White Leghorn
My Raised Beds
More about these to come!