My meal plan isn’t much different since I decided to make some changes; I just didn’t include foods that have dairy. Or if they have dairy, it’s a topping that I don’t have to add. One night we are having pizza, but I’ll just scrounge up something different.
Most of what I have on the meal plan I either make often and just throw together, or it’s a recipe that I have used at least once or twice. Every time I use a recipe I make subtle or major changes anything. It’s just what I do.
I have a few new things to make this week, but it’s not overwhelming. Health is my #1 priority this summer so I can get into a good routine for the school year.
So here’s the plan!
- Avocado toast with a fried egg
- Egg white oatmeal (with frozen blueberries and banana) with smoothie (or by itself)
- Green protein smoothie and Dave’s Killer 21 whole grain bread (or homemade) peanut butter toast or cassava muffin (mine are with blueberries or strawberries)
- Eggs, sautéed veggies, and toast
- Pan-seared chicken or salmon, veggies, and Dave’s toast (or homemade)
- Sandwich on Dave’s bread, veggies and homemade hummus, fruit
- Brunch (a breakfast meal, just later)
- Finger Foods (lunch meat, veggies and hummus, fruit, Triscuits)
- Monday- Burrito bowls with black beans and brown rice + taco meat (and toppings: tomato, lettuce, red onion, avocado, cilantro)
- Tuesday- Soft tacos (on cassava and coconut flour tortillas with toppings)
- Wednesday- Roasted leg quarters, asparagus, homemade bread
- Thursday- Bibimbap (I do a version of the linked recipe + pickled cucumber and carrots… the whole family loves it!)
- Friday- Pizza (frozen!) and a movie
- Saturday- Meatballs (frozen!), pasta, and sauce + sautéed veggies
- Sunday- Chicken fried rice (I will do a version of this recipe)
- Boiled eggs
- Veggies and homemade hummus
- Clif bars
- Plantain chips
- Veggie chips
- Dairy free yogurt
- Red quinoa and flaxseed tortilla chips + hummus
- Cassava muffins