This is an easy and quick breakfast for the days in which I’m in a hurry. I use the small smoothie cups that came with my Ninja blender.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (my favorite is Simply Almond)
- 1 container almond milk yogurt (I use HEB brand because it has protein!)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries or strawberries (sometimes I use pumpkin!)
- 1/4-1/2 cup kale or spinach
- Protein powder of choice (I use egg white powder, soy, or grass fed beef gelatin… even sometimes liquid egg whites)
- 1-2 tbsp hemp or chia seeds
Place all items in smoothie cup. Blend.