I was so excited to find an easy recipe for crockpot pumpkin oatmeal! I decided, though, that I wanted to change things up a bit, so I’m going to share my changes to the recipe here!
Here are the ingredients (pictured above):
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 3/4 cup sucanat (or 1/2 cup brown sugar)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 can pumpkin
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- coconut oil spray
- Spray the crockpot with coconut oil
- Mix all wet ingredients with a whisk
- Mix in dry ingredients
- Pour into crockpot
- Cook on low over night
- Eat in the morning!
I doubled the recipe and mixed it all up. I placed some of the liquid into a container and put it in the refrigerator. I placed the dry ingredients in a bag. I plan to make it again later in the week. I prefer it fresh, which is why I didn’t make it all at once.