- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cup sucanat (or 3/4 cup brown sugar)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (I use sprouted)
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (I use Lily’s because they are stevia sweetened)
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of dough onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes
- Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet before removing.